Psoriasis UVB Dermalight 1000 (8 lamps)
Ex Tax: £2,599.00
- Brand: Dr Hoenle
- Product Code: LTDRH004
Psoriasis Dermalight 1000 UVB-311nm from Dr Hoenle is a highly effective UVB lamp that has the ability of treating 4 skin diseases - psoriasis, neuro dermatitis, vitiligo and acne. Allowing treatments to be carried out in various positions (standing, lying down and sitting), the Dermalight 1000 makes use of the Philips patented narrow spectrum TL/01 lamps (UVB-311nm) which are absolutely free of any dangers for the treatment of psoriasis. The patented lamps of this psoriasis treatment device, Dermalight 1000, do not exceed the recommended dosage by delivering an exact amount of light on your skin.
Hence, the Dermalight 1000 is without any harmful side effects for your health and will effectively treat your psoriasis. It even allows a full body treatment to be carried out. Thanks to its microprocessor control mechanism, the Dermalight 1000 controls the amount of time you spend under its UVB-311 Lamps and automatically switches off after your therapy session, hence making it a very effective psoriasis treatment.
What does the Dermalight 1000 treats?
· Atopic dermatitis
· and other
· Microprocessor control with dosage limitation and safety shut-down
· Alternatively time or dosage control
· Elapsed hour counter
· Plexiglass window in front of the lamps protect from direct contact and is, furthermore, hygienic and easy to clean
· Continuous adjustment of height via pneumatic spring
· Special reflectors afford short treatment times
· Moveable and space-saving tripod
· Integrated shut-down of safeness temperature
· Compliancy of all legal regulations and standards
· Modern and adequate Design
· Ideal for in-home therapy
· Therapy in standing, lying or sitting position
· Medically Certified Unit
· Transportable Unit equipped with wheels - 4-year warranty on the Dermalight 1000 except for wearing parts
The integrated microprocessor control allows a proper adjustment of treatment time and dosage respectively. The lamps cut off automatically after the expiration of the chosen treatment time. So, this guarantees no overdose of light treatment. In case of a break down or you have to interrupt your treatment, the remaining time will be stored for your next session. With its high UV-intensity, the treatment time are reduced and this significantly reduces the formation of erythema and the cumulative dose.
• The Dermalight-1000 311nm UVB phototherapy lamp is suitable for professional and private use.
• The Unit allows a full body treatment in various position
• Treatment time varies from one individual to another; depending upon your skin problem
Technical data / product characteristics
· Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz
· UV-B/311 nm narrowband
· 8 lamps
· Power input: 900 Watt
· Weight: approx. 35 kg