Psoriasis UVB Dermalight 200
Ex Tax: £599.00
- Brand: Dr Hoenle
- Product Code: LTDRH002
The Dermalight 200 is a very Innovative German Unit for UV treatments on various parts of the body. With its therapy surface of 11 x8 cm, it can easily cover or reach specific parts of your body. Therapeutic treatments are carried out using either - UV-A or UV-B-lamps, depending upon your skin condition / disease (psoriasis). The Dermalight 200 makes use of UV- B Light which is more effective than UV-A light. The unit is enhanced by a functional separation of the irradiation unit and its timer. Hence, this allows the Dermalight 200 to treat psoriasis more effectively and can easily reach various regions such as skin folds and genital areas.
What does the Dermalight 200 treats?
What are the accessories attached with it?
· LCD Timer
· UV-protective goggles
· A detailed user manual
· The Dermalight-200 311nm UVB phototherapy lamp is suitable for the treatment of psoriasis
· It can be used for both professional and private use.
· The Unit can be used to treat Partial Body Parts (small parts) which are affected by psoriasis
· Treatment time varies from one individual to another; depending upon your skin problem
· The Dermalight 200 is a Proven German Medical Device
· Precautionary measures will vary upon your skin type & degree of disease (psoriasis)
· The Dermalight 200 comes with a Manuel
Technical data / product characteristics
· Light spectrum 311 nm
· Size: 188 x 82 x 40 mm (LxWxH)
· Light area: 110 x 80 mm
· Source: Philips PL-S 9W / 10 (UVB)
· Total weight: 1600 g
· Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
· Power consumption: 30W
· Electronic ballast
· Gloss Reflector intensity enhancement
· Certification: CE 0123 Class 2B
· UV safety glasses included
· Warranty: 2 years
· Medically Certified Unit