Hair Loss Treatment - Laser Hair Growth Treatment - Theradome LH80 PRO
Ex Tax: £624.17
- Brand: Theradome
- Product Code: LTTHE001
Theradome Wearable Laser Therapy for Hair Loss treatment- What is it?
The Theradome wearable laser therapy has been created by NASA biomedical engineer Tamim Hamid and is one of the most effective ways to stop hair from falling. It uses cold Low Level laser treatment (known as LLL). It is also the first FDA cleared laser therapy treatment for hair loss. The Theradome helmet has been approved by the FDA as being as equivalent as a clinical laser with the same wavelength and amount of lasers. A number of studies have shown that LLL treatment contains properties which are advantageous for scalp health and hair loss. Theradome have been experts in hair loss treatment for over 20 years now- so you can be sure that you are only getting the best with Theradome.
Hair Loss in the UK
Almost 8 million of women in the UK suffer from hair loss problems and more than 50% of men suffer from balding by the age of 50. The avantage of the Theradome LH80 Pro is that it can be used by both men and women.
Theradome Laser Technology
The Theradome Laser technology for hair loss provides the same clinical strength as a cold laser treatment delivered at a hair clinic. However, this can be very expensive at a cost of around £1500- £3000 while the Theradome can be purchased at a relatively lower cost.
Theradome uses high efficiency lasers so as to deliver a significant amount of light to the scalp. Each of the 80 lasers in the Theradome LH80 Pro uses a wavelength of 678 +/– 8 nm. Theradome is also recommended by a number of hair transplant clinics to patients after hair transplant surgery in order to help maintain the good health of the scalp and to support the development of the newly planted follicles.
What distinguishes the Theradome LH80 Pro from cheap imitations for hair loss treatment is the adequate balance of low heat that is delivered and the cool laser light energy. Therefore, the Theradome LH80 Pro is safe for use and has been created by the best team of medical practitioners and scientists. Attention has been paid to minute details in the creation of the Theradome LH80 Pro for hair loss.
How to use the Theradome Laser more effectively?
- To make a most effective use of the Theradome LH80 Pro, it is important to understand the underlying reasons behind hair loss. Did you suffer from iron deficiency or from a Thyroid problem? It is important to get a professional diagnosis of hair loss causes before starting treatment and in the cases mentioned below, it is important to get a correct intake of nutrients along with using the Theradome in order to get the best results.
- The Theradome Laser therapy for hair loss needs to be used for a minimum of 4 months before a visible improvement in hair growth is noticed.
- The duration of the treatment can also depend on how thin your hair is and on the length of time that you have been suffering from hair loss.
Is the Theradome LH80 Pro right for me?
The Theradome LH80 Pro is suitable for use at any stage of hair loss for both men and women. In fact, the earlier one starts using the Theradome LH80 Pro, the better and more effective it will be. To help understand and measure the stage of your hair loss, we recommend using the Savin Scale for women and the Norwood scale for men. (See pictures)
- 80 lasers at a wavelength of 80 nm
- Automated Treatment System- Keeps track of the number of sessions carried out
- Built in Speaker to inform you of the time left for the session and when the battery is low
- Temperature warnings to ensure a greater effectiveness of the device
- Ergonomic shape to ensure proper ventilation
- Sensors to detect when the Theradome is placed on the head for the session to begin
- Soft Rubber pegs for the parting of hair to ensure adequate delivery of light
- Can be used by more than 1 person
- Lasers are protected by plastic inner shell- hygienic and easily cleaned
- Hands free and comfortable
- Large Treatment Area
- USB charging Cable
- 1 Year Warranty
Reviews of the Theradome Hair Loss Laser Therapy Treatment
Reviews of the Theradome has been featured in a number of blogs:
1. The Swindonian (Blog title: All I want for Christmas is a head full of hair)
2. Where Roots and Wings Entwine (Blog Title: Theradome™ Lh80 Laser Hair Growth Helmet – An Introduction And Initial Impressions.)
3. Rambling Through Parenthood (Blog Title: Theradome ™ – Halfway Review)
4. TracyKiss.com (Blog Title: Four Month Theradome Review Update – Tracy Kiss)
5. Bakes Books and My Boys (Blog Title: Introducing Theradome)
6. Unfading Beauty (Theradome Review – Three Month Update July 2015)
7. My Life Unexpected (An introduction to the Theradome LH80 Laser Helmet)
“My hair feels far stronger and more lifelike with bounce and body to it rather than the wispy snappy straw that it once was after years of bleaching. Not only is my hair thicker and less easy to snap and break when brushing, but there is also more of it because my centre parting was rather sparse before but it’s now filling in which is so exciting to see.”
2. Bakes Books and My Boys
“Within 4-18 weeks hair loss is minimalised and between 18-26 weeks hair becomes thicker and fuller with hair growth renewing between 26-52 weeks.”
The Theradome was also featured in a number of press releases. You can find the articles on the following newspapers:
1. Dailymail.co.uk- How Old Is Your Hair? Expert Reveals The Signs Of Ageing To Your Locks Over The Years – And How You Can Turn Back The Clock.
2. Cosmopolitan.co.uk- 10 tips to stop thinning hair
3. Hello Magazine- How to get your hair party-ready this festive season
4. Dailymail.co.uk- From popping pills to lasers and injecting your own blood... FIVE ways to banish baldness
5. Elle Magazine- February 2015 Issue
Article Excerpt: “The Theradome laser Hemet is a serious piece of kit developed by biomedical engineer Tamim Hamid, who suffered from thinning hair himself. The device uses cool-laser technology to mimic biochemical hair-growth – in non NASA terms, that means it penetrates the hair shaft to repair the damaged tissue that can lead to hair loss. It gets results by reawakening dormant follicles, and making existing follicles bigger to stop hair falling out.”